Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello!!

Hi all,

I would like firstly to introduce myself, My name is Natalia Sepulveda and I live in Sydney, Australia. I am an aspiring fashion Stylist studying at the Australian College for Professional Styling, I hope to become a freelance stylist once completed. I decided to Study when I was 23 realising, why not make my passion my career!

I would love to share with you my love of fashion and what appeals to me most in terms of designers, clothing and the world of fashion.

I will be posting blogs of pictures that inspire me, the outfits I make using these inspirations and basically just my take on fashion and how you can implement it into your everyday life no matter who you are.

I hope to inspire you and perhaps get some inspiration from you! Please feel free to send me any comments, questions you may have.

Thankyou for taking the time to check out my page.
Natalia Sepulveda

"Style" is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.
- John Fairchild

No comments:

Post a Comment